Amy Lanctot’s practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and securities law. She has represented public and private clients in a variety of industries focusing primarily on mergers and acquisitions, public debt and equity offerings, real estate joint ventures, private equity investments, credit agreements, general corporate and securities matters, corporate governance and general corporate advice.
Prior to joining Exall+Wood, Amy practiced for over a decade in the Dallas office of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP and served as in-house corporate counsel for a publicly-traded company in Denver, Colorado.
Amy’s recent engagements include advising:
- a publicly-traded company in connection with the acquisition of a target business in a combination worth $675 million
- a national movie exhibitor in connection with numerous bank financings, public offerings of senior and senior subordinated notes and merger and acquisition activities
- issuers and underwriters in connection with several initial public offerings of units of special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
- a private equity fund in the acquisition and taking private of a real estate investment trust and in $646 million of new mortgage and mezzanine financing, debt assumptions and defeasances
- a public pharmaceutical company in the $175 million asset sale, license and stock purchase of the company’s pediatrics division to another public pharmaceutical company
- a private equity group in connection with the acquisition and disposition of numerous portfolio companies
- a real estate development company in numerous joint venture investments and credit agreement matters
- issuers and underwriters in numerous debt and equity offerings