We are seeking corporate counsel to join our corporate finance and securities practice group. By joining our firm, attorneys will be provided with the necessary support and resources to further develop their own book while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Ideal candidates have extensive knowledge of and experience with the federal and state securities laws, corporate securities and stock exchange procedures, as well as demonstrated ability to recognize and weigh business and legal risks, lead strategically and advance innovative solutions.
As a member of the Exall+Wood Corporate Finance and Securities team, candidates would be expected to advise issuers, investors and placement agents in a wide variety of securities transactions, including:
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Private Placements of Equity and Debt Securities
- Public Offerings of Equity and Debt Securities
- Restructurings and Recapitalizations
- Spin-offs and Dividends
- Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting/Compliance
- Blue Sky Compliance