The securities and finance team at Exall+Wood provides creative solutions to the most complex issues in evaluating, structuring, negotiating and closing financial transactions. We advise clients at every phase of their financial lifecycle—from start-ups to NYSE-listed public companies. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of and experience with the interpretation and application of state and federal securities laws and commercial banking laws.
Our securities attorneys regularly advise issuers, investors and placement agents in a wide variety of securities transactions, including:
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Private Placements of Equity and Debt Securities
- Public Offerings of Equity and Debt Securities
- Restructurings and Recapitalizations
- Spin-offs and Dividends
- Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting/Compliance
- Blue Sky Compliance
In addition to financing transactions that involve securities offerings, we regularly represent lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured commercial loan transactions.